WELCOME TO THE ACADEMIC SUPPORT CENTER
As a part of the Library/Learning Resources, Instructional Support Programs & Services Division, the Academic Support Center (ASC) provides instructional support services to students, faculty, and staff with the aim of helping students achieve academic success. The ASC is comprised of multiple related services: the Skills Center, the Tutoring Center, the Writing Center, Hornets Tutoring and FC Miles.
Check out our ASC Canvas shell! On our Canvas shell, you can access Math Lab workshops, Writing Center and video workshops, our Frequently Asked Questions, and more. Click on the link below to check it out. The first time you enter, you will need to click to join the course.
The Academic Support Center promotes student success by providing diverse, flexible services for all Fullerton College students. These services are designed to meet all students’ learning needs in an inviting and appropriately-designed space. The Academic Support Center pursues these goals through current technology, campus-wide communication and collaboration, appropriate counseling and referral services, staff development, and allocation of adequate resources to assess and develop all of its programs.
ASC Online Tutoring
Tutoring Center and Writing Center offer online tutoring
Our Fullerton College tutors from the Tutoring Center and Writing Center are offering online tutoring. Click on the Login to ASC Tutoring button below to access our online appointment system for tutoring.
DSS and EOPS students are eligible for Above-and-Beyond tutoring accommodations. For more info, contact us at: email@example.com.
- 1:30 pm – 2:00 pm, October 5 – ASC Online Tutoring: How to Make an Appointment with an ASC Peer Tutor
- 1:30 pm – 2:30 pm, October 5 – How to Fix Your Run-on Sentences and Comma Splice Errors
- 1:30 pm – 2:30 pm, October 5 – Run Ons and Comma Splices
- 1:30 pm – 3:00 pm, October 6 – How To Incorporate Sources Using MLA
- 4:30 pm – 5:30 pm, October 17 – Annotation: Conversations with Text
- 11:30 am – 12:30 pm, October 24 – Active Reading Strategies for Strong Writing
- 1:30 pm – 3:00 pm, November 1 – Making Research Easier with Annotated Bibliographies
Chat With Us
Have a quick question? The ASC staff are available for help.
Chat or Text (714) 316-7256
Fall 2021 Chat hours
August 23 – December 10
|Mon – Thurs
8am – 9pm
8am – 4pm
10am – 2pm