WELCOME TO THE ACADEMIC SUPPORT CENTER
As a part of the Library/Learning Resources, Instructional Support Programs & Services Division, the Academic Support Center (ASC) provides instructional support services to students, faculty, and staff with the aim of helping students achieve academic success. The ASC is comprised of multiple related services: the Skills Center, the Tutoring Center, the Writing Center, Hornets Tutoring and the Math Success Program.
Check out our ASC Canvas shell! On our Canvas shell, you can access Math Lab workshops, Writing Center and video workshops, our Frequently Asked Questions, and more. Click on the link below to check it out. The first time you enter, you will need to click to join the course.
The Academic Support Center promotes student success by providing diverse, flexible services for all Fullerton College students. These services are designed to meet all students’ learning needs in an inviting and appropriately-designed space. The Academic Support Center pursues these goals through current technology, campus-wide communication and collaboration, appropriate counseling and referral services, staff development, and allocation of adequate resources to assess and develop all of its programs.
Tutoring Center and Writing Center offer online and in-person tutoring
Our Fullerton College tutors from the Tutoring Center and Writing Center are offering tutoring online and in-person within the Academic Support Center on campus. Click on the Login to ASC Tutoring button below to access our online appointment system for tutoring.
DSS and EOPS students are eligible for Above-and-Beyond tutoring accommodations. For more info, contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 11:00 am, February 7 - Attitudes for Success: Cultivating a Growth Mindset - Room 808A
- 3:00 pm, February 8 - ASC Online Tutoring: How to Make an Appointment with an ASC Peer Tutor - Online
- 6:00 pm, February 8 - Study Strategies for Success - Room 801C
- 5:00 pm, February 9 - Canvas Tips and Support for Students - Room 801C
- 1:30 pm, February 15 - How to Fix Your Run-on Sentences and Comma Splice Errors - Room 808A
- 12:00 pm, February 16 - We Are Here to Help: Connecting Students to Virtual Campus Resources - Room 808A
- All day, February 17 - Lincoln's Birthday & President's Day Holidays - Campus Closed -
Chat With Us
Have a quick question? The ASC staff are available for help.
Chat or Text (714) 316-7256
Spring 2023 Online Chat hours
January 23 – May 19
|Mon – Thurs
8am – 9pm
8am – 4pm
10am – 2pm