WELCOME TO THE ACADEMIC SUPPORT CENTER
As a part of the Library/Learning Resources, Instructional Support Programs & Services Division, the Academic Support Center (ASC) provides instructional support services to students, faculty, and staff with the aim of helping students achieve academic success. The ASC is comprised of multiple related services: the Skills Center, the Tutoring Center, the Writing Center, Hornets Tutoring and FC Miles.
Check out our ASC Canvas shell! On our Canvas shell, you can access Math Lab workshops, Writing Center and video workshops, our Frequently Asked Questions, and more. Click on the link below to check it out. The first time you enter, you will need to click to join the course.
The Academic Support Center promotes student success by providing diverse, flexible services for all Fullerton College students. These services are designed to meet all students’ learning needs in an inviting and appropriately-designed space. The Academic Support Center pursues these goals through current technology, campus-wide communication and collaboration, appropriate counseling and referral services, staff development, and allocation of adequate resources to assess and develop all of its programs.
Follow the Academic Support Center for campus updates and info!
ASC Online Tutoring
Tutoring Center and Writing Center offer online tutoring
Our Fullerton College tutors from the Tutoring Center and Writing Center are offering online tutoring. Click on the Login to ASC Tutoring button below to access our online appointment system for tutoring.
DSS and EOPS students are eligible for Above-and-Beyond tutoring accommodations. For more info, contact us at: email@example.com.
- 9:00 am – 9:45 am, September 21 – ASC Online Tutoring: How to Make an Appointment with an ASC Peer Tutor
- 9:00 am – 10:00 am, September 23 – Deepening Your Critical Thinking Skills
- 10:00 am – 11:00 am, September 25 – How To Fix Your Run on Sentences and Comma Splice Errors
- 3:00 pm – 3:45 pm, September 25 – Study Strategies for Success
- 6:00 pm – 6:45 pm, September 30 – ASC Online Tutoring: How to Make an Appointment with an ASC Peer Tutor
- 1:00 pm – 2:00 pm, October 1 – Conquering Commonly Confused Words
- 3:00 pm – 3:45 pm, October 1 – We Are Here to Help: Connecting Students to Virtual Campus Resources
Chat With Us
Have a quick question? The ASC staff are available for help.
Chat or Text (714) 316-7256
Fall 2020 Chat hours
August 24 – December 11
Monday – Thursday
8am – 9pm
8am – 4pm