Want to learn some test taking skills and gain confidence in taking your online exams? Then register for this live workshop for some tips and strategies to help you with exams online.
Presented by: Jeff Pham
This workshop will take place: in 801C
2. From the drop-down menu at the top, select “Student Success Workshops”.
3. You will see the name of the workshop on the left side and a white box for the time of the workshop on the schedule.
4. Click on the white box and fill out the form to register for the workshop.
1. Head over to Skills Center Workshop room 801C, located in the back of the Library building
2. Check in with front desk staff
Late attendees may not be admitted into the workshop so please plan to arrive early.