Want to learn how to navigate your online class using Canvas? Canvas is the primary system our district uses to deliver online learning content. This live workshop will introduce you the core areas of Canvas to help you become successful in your Fullerton College class.
Presented by: Chuck Helms
This workshop will take place on campus in room 801C. This room is inside the Skills Center, across from the 500 building.
To register for a Student Success Workshop:
1. Sign in using the link below to access ASC Online with your MyGateway login*. Fill out the registration form if it’s your first time. Note: Only currently enrolled students may log in and attend a workshop.
2. From the drop-down menu at the top, select “Student Success Workshops”.
3. You will see the name of the workshop on the left side and a white box for the time of the workshop on the schedule.
4. Click on the white box and fill out the form to register for the workshop.
*If the link is not working, feel free to show up to the workshop anyways
When it’s time to attend the workshop:
1. Head over to Skills Center Workshop room 801C, located in the back of the Library building
2. Check in with front desk staff
Late attendees may not be admitted into the workshop so please plan to arrive early.
Note: In-person workshops have room capacity limits.