Make-up Testing Service
As an additional service to Fullerton College students and faculty, instructors may arrange to have the Skills Center staff administer their make-up exams during the designated hours listed below.
Makeup Testing Hours*
Monday & Thursday
3:00 pm – 8:30 pm
8:00 am – 3:30 pm
*Not available on campus holidays
- Inform your students that they must bring a picture ID when they take an exam in the Skills Center. For security purposes, ID cards are held at the Skills Center counter until the exam has been completed.
- Send a completed Make-up Test Instruction Sheet for each different set of exams you submit. Include all specific instructions for students and the names and ID numbers of each student you are referring to the Skills Center.
- The exams we administer may be between 30 minutes and two hours in length. Our space and monitoring limitations make shorter or longer tests impractical.
- Identify a range of dates and times your students may take the exam. No Wednesday, Thursday, or Sunday deadlines.
- Exams must be received in the Skills Center by noon to be available to students the same day. Any exam received after noon will be processed and made available to students the following testing day.
- Send only one set of tests per course at a time. Maximum: 10 copies of the exam for 10 students.